Ep 119- Import, TIP, Naturalize or Buy? What you Need to Know About Brining Vehicles to Mexico

Edited: here is an update from Ernie: One of my members was gracious enough to correct some of the mistakes I made. - I stated that you get issued an FMM for 90 days on your consulate visa to report to INM. It is actually 30 days but at the same time you should report to INM ASAP! -You have only 15 days to advise SAT of your change in status application or you will loos your deposit. In most offices you get your card the same day so this may not affect you. -Also, I quoted $600 for the deposit but it is actually $400 for cars 2017 to present and goes down the older the car is. -Also, advice that I did not mention in the video is to get a facilitator which can not only help you with the immigration process but also with the TIP process. Ernie Baca from Retired Life in Mexico No Bull joins us to share everything you need to know about brining your vehicle to Mexico. Who can do it? How to do it? Can I do it? Should I do it? How much will it cost? You can reach Ernie at: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RetiredLifeinMexicoNOBULL Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/195234032410355 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/retiredlifeinmexiconobull/